Several gaming and metaverse tokens blew past the crypto market on Friday as major cryptocurrencies recovered from a recent rout.
The tokens were supported by whale buying, as well as investors looking into tokens with utility-based projects behind them.
The cryptocurrency market rose over 14% in the past 24 hours, and is now valued at $1.32 Trillion. Bitcoin also regained a crucial $30,000 level.
GALA leads recovery
Gaming tokens like GALA, ApeCoin (APE) and STEPN (GMT) have emerged as the top gainers among the biggest tokens. The total gaming token market capitalisation has jumped by a massive 42% in the 24 hours. The cumulative gaming token’s valuation stands at $14.23 Billion. Meanwhile, its 24 hour trading volume is up by 21% to stand at $11.7 Billion.
The GALA token has surged by a whopping 82% in the last 24 hours. It has come out as the biggest gainer among the top 100 cryptocurrencies at the same time. According to WhaleStats, the biggest Ethereum (ETH) whales have shown their interest in the GALA token. The token has landed in the list of the top 10 coins purchased by ETH wallets in the past 24 hours. The ETH whales are holding over $18.7 million worth of GALA tokens. Meanwhile, $4.92 million has been liquidated in the last 24 hours.
ETH whales buy the dip
ApeCoin is the most hyped and talked about project since its inception. The APE token has jumped by 70% in the last 24 hours to trade at $$9.2. APE’s 24 hour trading volume is up by 62% to stand at $2.7 Billion. The ETH whales have added another $5.4 million worth of APE tokens in the last 24 hours taking advantage of the price dump.
The STEPN is the other token that has surged to land among the list of top gainers. Then GMT token is up by 71% in the last 24 hours. The STEPN token is just another token after ApeCoin which has continued to surge in the past 60 days. It is up by 340% in the last 60 days.
- Breaking: Binance Suspends LUNA and UST “Spot” Trading Till Further Notice
- Is A Bitcoin Winter Here? Next BTC ATH Could Only Come By 2024
- Swiss Asset Manager GAM Denies Talks With Terra Over Possible Bailout
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers Past $30K, But Don’t Celebrate Yet
- Gaming Cryptos Recover The Most After Latest Crash, Here’s Why
- As Terra Collapses, This Proposal Attempts To Save Developers And Users
- Terra Network Halted For The Second Time In 12 Hours, What’s Next?
- Japanese Brokerage Giant Nomura Starts Offering Bitcoin (BTC) Derivatives in Asia
- Crypto Exchange Binance Decides to Delist Terra LUNA and UST Stablecoin
- Former Meta Executive Latest To Join Crypto Bandwagon
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Reclaims $30K Amid Extreme Oversold Market Conditions; Time To Buy?
- BNB Price Analysis: BNB Rebounds From $263 Eyes Next Target of $335
- APE Price Analysis: Can Renewed Bullish Rally Surpass $10 Mark?
- Solana Price Prediction: SOL Price Struggles Below $50.0; Is August Low On Horizon?
- AXS Price Analysis: Descending Trendline May Carry AXS to $14 Mark
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Extends Losses Below $2,000; What holds Next?
- TRX Price Analysis: Concentrated EMAs Assist Buyers To Defense $0.072
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Breaks Toward December 2020 Lows; Is $17,000 Next?
- GALA Price Analysis: $0.07 Support Breakdown Tease 30% Fall in GALA
- Cardano Price Prediction: ADA Sets Fresh Lows Near $0.50; Is Bad Not Over?