A V-top rejection from the $140 resistance tumbled the Solana(SOL) price by 25%. As a result, the coin buyers lost the $120 and $105 support it gained during the recovery phase. Seeing the altcoin is trading below the $105 support, the sellers aim to wipe out the entire gains from the March rally.
- The SOL buyers lost the $105 support
- The post-retest fall suggests a 20% devaluation of SOL price
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Solana coin is $2.57 Billion, indicating a 12.03% gain
The Solana(SOL) price witnessed an unwavering and parabolic rally during the latter part of March. The recovery rally reached the $140 mark after slicing through some significant resistance, such as $105 and $120.
The upswing recorded an 84% growth in just three weeks, preparing for a bullish breakout from $140 resistance. However, the sellers sabotaged the buyer’s attempt and reverted the coin price with similar force.
The V-top rejection discounted the SOL price by 25% and dropped it below $105. The traders must wait for the candle closing below this breached support to confirm a fallout.
However, the 157% volume spike accentuates the seller’s commitment to a downfall, indicating the price to retest January bottom support at $80.
MACD Indicator: A negative crossover between the fast and slow line projects a sell signal for short traders. The rising red bars in the histogram chart highlight an increasing trend momentum.
DMA: The current price drop undermined the bullish crossover of the 20 and 100 DMA. The sustained selling may breach the 50 DMA support, encouraging the price to hit $80.
- Resistance level- $105 and $120
- Support levels- $93 and $80
- WAVES Token Crashes 50% In A Week, Here’s Why
- Shibarium Dev Says TestNet Close To Launch, Will Shiba Inu Rally?
- ApeCoin (APE) Becomes The Most Traded Token By ETH Whales
- This Historical Event Is Driving Bitcoin (BTC) Price Lower, What’s Next?
- Ethereum’s Non-Exchange Vs Exchange Gap Hits New ATH; Here’s What It Means
- Bitcoin (BTC) Extends Losses, $37K Likely The Next Support Level
- Just In: Elon Musk Decides Not to Join the Twitter Board, DOGE Fans Might Have to Wait
- Don’t Buy Now, BitMEX Founder Arthur Hayes Predicts Crypto Carnage by June 2022
- Elon Musk Wants Dogecoin (DOGE) Payments for Twitter Blue, Suggests New Ideas
- Will Ethereum 2.0 Drive ETH Prices Past $10k?
- Sandbox Price Prediction: SAND Price At Multi-Week Support Near $2.67 Amid Bearish Momentum
- Terra Price Prediction: LUNA Price Breaks Below 50-day EMA; Eyes On $75.0
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Nearing $80 Support; Buy The Dip Now?
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH Price Breaks Ascending Channel; Ready For $2,750 Next
- Avalanche Price Prediction: AVAX Price Warns Trendline Breakdown
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Price Drops 6% ; Heading Toward $0.65 On Daily Chart
- Zilliqa Price Prediction: ZIL Correction Hits Major Technical Supports
- APE Price Prediction: Channel Breakout Sets APE Rally To Hit $15.4
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: 100-day SMA Bolster DOGE Price To Break $0.17
- Ethereum Price Prediction: Can DMA Crossover Prevent ETH From Further Losses?