Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) price extends the previous sessions downward moment on Saturday. At the press time, SHIB is trading at, down 11% for the day. After a sharp sell-off on NASDAQ, the crypto currency market hit the fresh lower grounds. Market participants are expecting a further continuation of downside momentum, with a possibility of $0.000015.
- Shiba Inu’s price falls like a pack of cards on Saturday.
- SHIBA accelerates the selling after US stocks tumble on Friday.
- A break below the 200 DMA results in a 300% fall in the price.
SHIBA falls more than 30% in the week
Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) price is in shock along with the global financial market following the bearish headwind in the US stock market. Thus highlighting the risk to cryptocurrency due to risk aversion among investors.
SHIB is scrolling down to $0.00001500, a new lower level for the digital currency. This could be the next support level, but with the ongoing negative market sentiment, the price could further breach the level. As the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) trades below the midline with a bearish crossover. That is supporting the bearish thesis for the pair.
However, the formation of a long body Doji on the daily chart indicates buyers are seeking some bottom-buying opportunities near lower levels. The first upside target could be found at the high of January 21 at $0.00002704 in that case.
Another momentum oscillator, the Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) is trading in the oversold zone. Any uptick in the RSI could help the bulls to pitch for higher levels.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is down more than 18% in the last 24-hour with volumes gaining 82% according to Coinmarketcap. Thus, strengthening the case for the bears.
Often enough, markets witness an upside momentum after continuous gloomy negative sessions. Traders could come for the bargain buying which would result in a point, where the market is set to revaluate the trades.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?