Twitter just made the day for NFT owners as it announced to roll out NFT profile pictures for IOS users. Last year in September Twitter enabled Bitcoin tipping and announced it will soon allow users to authenticate NFTs. This announcement proves Twitter’s keen interest in crypto adoption.
Twitter’s Crypto Support Continues
Everyone knows Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s pro Bitcoin stance and his efforts towards making BTC a global asset. Under the new leadership of Indian CEO Parag Agrawal, twitter today made a much awaited announcement to integrate NFT profile pictures for Twitter users and NFT owners.
You asked (a lot), so we made it. Now rolling out in Labs: NFT Profile Pictures on iOS pic.twitter.com/HFyspS4cQW
— Twitter Blue (@TwitterBlue) January 20, 2022
The integration will be available for IOS users worldwide and they will be able to showcase their cool NFTs as Twitter profile pictures. This service is only available for Twitter Blue subscribers which is Twitter’s paid monthly subscription service.
The new advertisement tweeted by official Twitter handle features some of the known Crypto influencers like @bobbyhundreds and famous NFT collections like BoredApes. Most featured influencers also had a .eth Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domain.
New CEO and his Stance on Crypto?
Earlier in Nov. 2021, Parag Agrawal replaced Bitcoin proponent Jack Dorsey as Twitter’s new CEO. In his previous role Parag was the CTO of Twitter and there were speculations that will Twitter continue its positive stand towards crypto market. Twitter’s announcement today to allow NFTs as profile pictures clearly shows the new management’s seriousness in NFT and crypto space.
It is worth noting while working as CTO Parag Agrawal was already overseeing Twitter’s Web 3.0 projects & he himself is a big believer in Ethereum.
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?