As the popularity of cryptocurrencies surges and finds increasing acceptance, real estate developers are more open to accepting cryptocurrencies as payments for homes they build. The latest to jump on the bandwagon is ‘A Gig Harbor,’ Washington-based developer. Later this month, the developer will start taking cryptocurrencies, including the meme-based DOGECOIN, for real estate reports rismedia.com.
In a recent news release Harbor Custom Development, Inc. informed that it will accept digital currencies as payment for its listed land, developed lands, family homes, condominiums, and apartments in the company’s markets in Washington, California, Texas, and Florida commencing January. 24, 2022.
The company plans to accept more than a dozen types of digital currency. https://t.co/0EJ24uDFBc
— Tacoma News Tribune (@thenewstribune) January 10, 2022
DOGE and other Crypto’s will be accepted
Among the cryptocurrencies which the company will accept includes BTC, ETH, USD Coin, DOGE, SHIBA INU, Litecoin, Dai, Bitcoin Cash, Pax Dollar, Binance USD, Gemini Dollar, and Wrapped Bitcoin.
Chief Operating Officer Jeff Habersetzer said that accepting digital currencies for our real estate offerings indicates the flexible business model that separates it from other industry peers.
Harbor Custom Development operates around Puget Sound and in Sacramento, California; Austin, Texas; and Punta Gorda, Florida.
Its website recently advertised homes in Tacoma, Bremerton, Belfair, Blaine, Texas, and California.
Sterling Griffin, President, and CEO said in the release. “By accepting digital currencies, Harbor not only opens the door to entities with combined market caps exceeding $1 trillion of purchasing power but places Harbor in the first-mover position of adoption. Our clear objective is to drive shareholder value while acting as the thought leader within our industry group.”
Harbor Custom Development’s current local projects
Construction Complete- Soundview Estates, Bremerton: 25 homes
Under Construction– Mills Crossing, Bremerton: 36 townhome apartments, Pacific Ridge, Tacoma: 80 condominiums, Tanglewilde, Olympia Apartments: 177 units, Olympic Sunset View Apartment Project, Belfair: 226 units, Wyndstone, Yelm: 76 apartments,
Future Projects of Harbor Custom Development’s– Bridgeview Apartments, Port Orchard: 138 units start spring 2022, Broadmoor Commons, Bremerton: 32 townhome apartments begin in January 2022, and Westry Village, Poulsbo: 66 townhomes, spring 2022
- Dogecoin Enters the Real Estate Segment; Washington’s Gig Harbor Developer Will Take Cryptocurrency
- The Royal Rabbits Club Announces Launch Date with VIP whitelist Already Live
- Cross-Chain Applications Receive A Negative Response From Vitalik Buterin
- Leading Media House Associated Press announces Launching NFT Marketplace, Minting to Happen on Polygon
- Breaking: Polygon Unveils Recursive SNARK Plonky2 That’s 100x Faster, MATIC Jumps 3%
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bounces Back Above $42,000, Will Altcoins Follow Soon?
- SEC Chair Gary Gensler Declares Crypto Tokens Raising Funds as Securities and says they should Register
- Mining Giant Bitfarms Increase BTC Holdings to 4,300, now worth over $175 million
- Incoming Bear Storm? Justin Sun moves $166 million Stablecoins from Exchanges to his Address
- Crypto Fear and Greed Index Score Hits 5 Month Low, Now Points to ‘Extreme Fear’
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Price Retesting Weekly and Monthly Support, Here’s Buy the Dip Price Zones
- Binance Coin Price Analysis: BNB Price Loses Another Support; $400 Mark Closing Up
- SHIB Price Analysis: Planning to buy the dip? Check these important SHIB Price Levels
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Finding Bitcoin Bottom? Falling Prices Inside The Wedge Approach $40K
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Drops Below The 50% Retracement Level, Is $2900 Next?
- Top Bitcoin Holding Company Stock Prices Are Down By More Than 15%, Buying Opportunity?
- Hedera Price Analysis: HBAR Coin Bulls Struggles To Surpass The $0.323 Resistance
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Coin Hints Bullish Reversal From The $2 Mark