The technical chart indicates the overall trend for Polygon coins is still bullish. However, the price has recently given a breakdown from the broadening channel pattern, indicating the correction phase will extend. The coin showed decent sustainability below the breakout point($2.1), aiming the next support level of $1.7
Key technical points:
- The MATIC coin price challenged a strong support level of 100-day EMA
- The daily-MACD indicator shows its lines are on the verge of slipping below the neutral zone.
- The intraday trading volume in the MATIC coin is $1.21 Billion, indicating a 9.275% fall.
In our previous coverage of Polygon technical analysis, the coin price was resonating in an ascending broadening channel pattern of the daily time frame chart. The recent correction phase dropped the price to the bottom support trendline, hoping for a bullish reversal.
However, on January 7th, the bloodbath in the crypto market gave a huge bearish candle, breaching the confluence support of a rising trendline and $2.1 level.
As per the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200), the MATIC coin price trading above the trend defining 100 and 200 EMA, maintains a bullish trend. However, the correction phase has engulfed the 20 and 50 EMA lines, providing valid resistance during the upwards rally.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows the MACD and signal are steadily moving towards the neutral zone from above. Anyhow, with the ongoing selling, these lines could soon give a bearish breakout.
Traditional Pivot Level Shows Remarkable Confluence With MATIC/USD Chart Levels
The MATIC price performed a two-day retest phase to identify sufficient demand from the rising trendline. As for today, the coin shows a -8% follow-up candle, charging towards the next support level of $1.7.
The rising ADX(34) line signals the increasing underline bearish in this lower time frame chart.
The traditional pivot suggests the important resistance levels for MATIC price is at $2.18, followed by a $2.5 horizontal level in the 4-hour chart. Meanwhile, the support levels are $1.8 and $1.5.
- Incoming Bear Storm? Justin Sun moves $166 million Stablecoins from Exchanges to his Address
- Crypto Fear and Greed Index Score Hits 5 Month Low, Now Points to ‘Extreme Fear’
- Binance In the Middle of a Massive Cryptocurrency Scam in Pakistan; Crypto Security Is Not Unbreakable
- OpenSea’s daily transaction Volume now sits over $200 million for most of 2022
- Is Binance CEO the world’s richest man alive?
- Now You Can Use Your Tesla To Mine Bitcoin, Here’s How
- Forget Bitcoin on-chain, the U.S. Inflation Data Will Determine the Next Move in BTC
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bounces Back from the Support of $40,000, Here Are Key Levels to Watch
- Forget Bitcoin And Keep These Three Altcoins on Your Radar for January
- Coinbase officials dump millions worth of $COIN shares, $COIN stock price down by 11% Over MoM
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Price Retesting Weekly and Monthly Support, Here’s Buy the Dip Price Zones
- Binance Coin Price Analysis: BNB Price Loses Another Support; $400 Mark Closing Up
- SHIB Price Analysis: Planning to buy the dip? Check these important SHIB Price Levels
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Finding Bitcoin Bottom? Falling Prices Inside The Wedge Approach $40K
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Drops Below The 50% Retracement Level, Is $2900 Next?
- Top Bitcoin Holding Company Stock Prices Are Down By More Than 15%, Buying Opportunity?
- Hedera Price Analysis: HBAR Coin Bulls Struggles To Surpass The $0.323 Resistance
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Coin Hints Bullish Reversal From The $2 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Recovery Rally Challenges The $44.7 All-Time High Resistance
- Bitcoin (BTC) price likely to bottom between $42k-$37.5k, here’s why