As per a latest report published by bloomberg, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao’s net worth is $96 Billion excluding his personal and Binance’s crypto holding. Even without considering his crypto holding his net worth is more than Asia’s richest man Mukesh Ambani, Mark Zuckerberg and even Google founders Sergey and Larry.
How Big Is Binance?
Binance is world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and daily cryptocurrency trade volumes were more than $100 Billion for most days in 2021. Categorically, Binance is by far the largest crypto exchange for spot as well as derivatives market.
Even calculating only the trading fees, Binance is generating billions in revenue per month. As reported by Bloomberg, in 2021 Binance generated atleast $20 Billion in revenue, this is more than three times of Coinbase which generated $5 Billion. Apart from CZ’s personal crypto holdings Binance has several whale accounts which buy Bitcoin periodically and can be easily worth billions of dollars. As an example lets take this one Binance Bitcoin whale address, that currently holds 116k BTC worth $4.8 billion at the time of writing this article.
43k Bitcoin were purchased by this whale address on the recent Bitcoin dip as reported by Cointelegraph. This is just one of the many whale accounts that Binance owns.
So, considering most of CZ’s and Binance’s wealth is in crypto holdings we can easily verify that Bloomberg’s estimation of CZ’s net worth at $96 Billion is not even close to his actual. It’s not all, we haven’t even started discussing Binance’s native Binance Coin aka BNB which currently has a marketcap of more than $72 Billion.
Binance on the lookout for a new home?
If you were CZ or Binance, you will be in a rush to find a legal jurisdiction as soon as possible. Particularly in US both DOJ and IRS are investigating Binance for possible insider trading and market manipulation. Other countries including UK, Japan and Germany have already given consumer warnings to Binance.
UAE and Singapore, seems to be the target of Binance officials as a new home as per reports by Bloomberg. Binance CEO is reported to be meeting royalty in Abu Dhabi and hosting dinners near the Burj Khalifa. As per Bloomberg, UAE royalty is eager to bring Binance to Abu Dhabi.
- Binance In the Middle of a Massive Cryptocurrency Scam in Pakistan; Crypto Security Is Not Unbreakable
- OpenSea’s daily transaction Volume now sits over $200 million for most of 2022
- Is Binance CEO the world’s richest man alive?
- Now You Can Use Your Tesla To Mine Bitcoin, Here’s How
- Forget Bitcoin on-chain, the U.S. Inflation Data Will Determine the Next Move in BTC
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bounces Back from the Support of $40,000, Here Are Key Levels to Watch
- Forget Bitcoin And Keep These Three Altcoins on Your Radar for January
- Coinbase officials dump millions worth of $COIN shares, $COIN stock price down by 11% Over MoM
- Total Value of ETH in 2.0 Deposit Contract skyrockets to an ATH of 8.9 million ETH
- U.K. Lawmakers Join Hands to Form A Crypto Advocacy Group and Support Crypto Innovation
- SHIB Price Analysis: Planning to buy the dip? Check these important SHIB Price Levels
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Finding Bitcoin Bottom? Falling Prices Inside The Wedge Approach $40K
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Drops Below The 50% Retracement Level, Is $2900 Next?
- Top Bitcoin Holding Company Stock Prices Are Down By More Than 15%, Buying Opportunity?
- Hedera Price Analysis: HBAR Coin Bulls Struggles To Surpass The $0.323 Resistance
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Coin Hints Bullish Reversal From The $2 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Recovery Rally Challenges The $44.7 All-Time High Resistance
- Bitcoin (BTC) price likely to bottom between $42k-$37.5k, here’s why
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Token Survive Crypto Bloodbath With Its Bear Trap
- DOGE, SHIB, FLOKI Price Prediction: Crypto Crash Or A time To Buy?