The current CFGI sentiment index shows ‘extreme fear,’ with Bitcoin’s price down 39% from its all-time high. The value of digital currencies has plummeted by billions of dollars in the previous week, with the leading crypto-asset bitcoin (BTC) losing about 10% of its value.
Bitcoin price lowest since Sept 2021
The price touched its lowest point since the end of September 2021 on Saturday, January 8, 2022, with a low of $40,517 per unit today afternoon.
On Saturday, Bitcoin’s worldwide trading volume was at $23.6 billion. Tether (USDT) is BTC’s most popular trading pair, accounting for 61.46% of today’s deals. FTX.US was the most popular Bitcoin exchange on Saturday, followed by Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, and Bitstamp. BTC’s worldwide trading volume accounts for just 23.69% of the $99.6 billion in transactions across all crypto assets. While Bitcoin (BTC) has a global trading volume of $23.6 billion, tether (USDT) has a global trade volume of $46.7 billion.
Overview of The Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI)
On Saturday, BTC traded in a 24-hour range of $40,517.66 to $42,702.09. The Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI) is a web portal alternative that hosts the Crypto Fear & Greed Index (CFGI). The current CFGI score is 10, as shown by me. As the technology “analyses feelings and sentiments from several sources and crunches them into one simple number,” this refers to “severe terror.”
The CFGI score hasn’t been this low since the summer of 2021, almost 171 days ago. The score had shifted dramatically from yesterday when the CFGI recorded a feeling level of 18 for “severe terror.” The CFGI score was 21 last week and 29 30 days ago.
Bitcoin (BTC) is only up 6.4% year to far as of Saturday, January 8, 2022. On the other hand, BTC has dropped 39% from its all-time high (ATH) on November 10, 2021.
- Binance In the Middle of a Massive Cryptocurrency Scam in Pakistan; Crypto Security Is Not Unbreakable
- OpenSea’s daily transaction Volume now sits over $200 million for most of 2022
- Is Binance CEO the world’s richest man alive?
- Now You Can Use Your Tesla To Mine Bitcoin, Here’s How
- Forget Bitcoin on-chain, the U.S. Inflation Data Will Determine the Next Move in BTC
- Bitcoin (BTC) Bounces Back from the Support of $40,000, Here Are Key Levels to Watch
- Forget Bitcoin And Keep These Three Altcoins on Your Radar for January
- Coinbase officials dump millions worth of $COIN shares, $COIN stock price down by 11% Over MoM
- Total Value of ETH in 2.0 Deposit Contract skyrockets to an ATH of 8.9 million ETH
- U.K. Lawmakers Join Hands to Form A Crypto Advocacy Group and Support Crypto Innovation
- SHIB Price Analysis: Planning to buy the dip? Check these important SHIB Price Levels
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Finding Bitcoin Bottom? Falling Prices Inside The Wedge Approach $40K
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Drops Below The 50% Retracement Level, Is $2900 Next?
- Top Bitcoin Holding Company Stock Prices Are Down By More Than 15%, Buying Opportunity?
- Hedera Price Analysis: HBAR Coin Bulls Struggles To Surpass The $0.323 Resistance
- Polygon Price Analysis: MATIC Coin Hints Bullish Reversal From The $2 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Recovery Rally Challenges The $44.7 All-Time High Resistance
- Bitcoin (BTC) price likely to bottom between $42k-$37.5k, here’s why
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Token Survive Crypto Bloodbath With Its Bear Trap
- DOGE, SHIB, FLOKI Price Prediction: Crypto Crash Or A time To Buy?