Non-fungible Token (NFT) frenzy has continued as we begin 2022 and mainstream electronic giants are already hopping on the trending tokenised wagon. Today, the multinational electronics corporation, Samsung introduced its “NFT aggregation platform” supported by its exclusive smart TV launches. According to Samsung, users can browse, and trade NFTs through their MicroLed, Neo QLED, and The Frame models.
The platform will literally perform like an aggregator, displaying NFTs from multiple marketplaces on the users’ screen. Along with exhibiting NFTs, the platform will also display relevant details including creator’s name and pertinent blockchain metadata. Furthermore, users can also showcase their prized NFT possessions using the platform.
At last, Samsung claimed that it has assured quality display for the diverse range of NFTs using its “Smart Calibration” technology which automatically adjusts the TV’s settings to match the specifications of the original creator.
“The role of the screen has changed dramatically in recent years with advancements in technology and how entertainment is distributed. With our new lineup of products, we are providing customers an entirely immersive video and audio experience that is customizable to their needs…Whether you are a movie buff, TV lover, gamer or even an art enthusiast, Samsung has leading-edge offerings that can enhance any room.”, said Simon Sung, Executive Vice President and Head of the Sales & Marketing Team of the Visual Display Business at Samsung.
2021 NFT dominance to extend into 2022
NFT popularity shot through the roof last year, outperforming all trends of the Defi landscape. According to Chainalysis 2021 NFT market report, approximately $26.9 billion worth of NFTs were traded across all NFT marketplaces, ascertaining its rising dominance.
Social media as well as institutional giants are getting drawn towards NFT incorporation in 2022. Towards the end of last year, Instagram’s CEO, Adam Mosseri confirmed that the top social media platform is “actively exploring” NFTs. Furthermore, Kraken CEO, Jesse Powell also decided to take it a step forward by collateralising NFTs. The big five centralized crypto exchange, Kraken announced the upcoming launch of its NFT marketplace that will offer NFT-collateralised loans.
- DeFi market shows signs of recovery on first Monday of New year; $YFI, $UNI, $AAVE among the top performers
- Ethereum (ETH) Showing Strength Over Bitcoin (BTC), Will It Outperform Once Again in 2022?
- Samsung launches first smart TV with NFT browsing and trading option
- ‘Shiba Inu To The Moon’ Trucks Spotted In Several Countries; Will It Start Another Upsurge In Values
- Shiba Inu Unveils First Phase of ‘DOGGY DAO’ to Empower $SHIB Holders
- Ginga Finance– A Community focused and Instant Stablecoin Rewarding Platform
- Crypto Review 2021: Here’s the recap of every major event from the past year
- XRP Lawsuit: What lies ahead for XRP in 2022?
- El Salvador President takes a dig at the U.S for sanctions, cites Bitcoin (BTC) benefits
- Breaking: Binance shuts C2C trading in Mainland China, offer services via partner firm
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence In BTC Coin Hints Rally To $53000 Mark
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Falling Wedge Pattern Extends The Correction For ETH Coin
- Cosmos Price Analysis: New Year Brings 30% Growth Opportunity In ATOM Coin
- Monero Price Analysis: V-shaped Recovery In XMR Coin – Walks Toward The $320 Mark
- SAND and Mana Price Analysis: Metaverse Tokens Positive Today
- Uniswap Price Analysis: UNI Coin Plans To Release The Trapped Bullish Momentum
- Dogelon Soars Over 7% While Shiba Inu Gains but Technicals Inidcate Loss on Charts
- Price Analysis: CRV Targets A 14% Hike, While Spell Token Flashed A Golden Cross
- Swipe Price Analysis: SXP Coin Preparing To Escape The Descending Triangle Pattern
- Aave and Sushiswap Price Analysis: De-Fi Coins On A Rise, Register Over 7% Hike