For more than six months, the AAVE token price has been resonating between the $450 and $160 mark, indicating a sideways rally. Its recent recovery from the latter half of December 2021 surged 75% to the $280 resistance. However, the major technical acting as resistance could dumb the price back to $160 support.
Past Performance in AAVE token chart
In September 2021, the token initiated a retracement phase from the $420 resistance zone, aiming for the bottom support near $160. A descending trendline leads this short-term downtrend by acting as a dynamic resistance level.
On December 15th, the pair plunged to the $160 support, indicating a 64% loss from the top resistance of the range. The token experience intense demand pressure from this support resulted in a quick recovery to the $280 mark.
AAVE Token Displays A Rounding Bottom Pattern.
The AAVE token price is currently struggling to overcome the $280 mark. A confluence of the resistance trendline and 200 EMA indicate this level as a strong area of interest that would require a significant amount of buying pressure to make a breakout. However, the technical chart shows several higher price rejection candles at this resistance, suggesting another possible bearish reversal.
On a contrary note, the 4-hour time frame chart shows the formation of a cup and handle pattern. This pattern could help the price breach the descending trendline, providing an excellent long signal that could climb to the $446 mark.
By the press time, the AAVE token is trading at $278.5, with an intraday gain of 3.51%. The 24hr volume change is $540.7 Million, indicating an 86.5% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the token stands at 46th rank with its current market cap of $3.69 Billion(+5.78).
-The daily Relative Strength Index(60) shows impressive recovery in its chart, crossing above the neutral line and 20-SMA.
– The sideways trend in the AAVE token has flattened the crucial (100 and 200 EMA). Moreover, the price is still trading below the 200 EMA, indicating a bearish trend for this token. However, the recent rally has filled the dynamic resistance into possible support.
-The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the daily AAVE/USD chart level. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance at $298, followed by $330. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $265 and $230.
- Bitcoin Trumps Gold and 16 others to become Best Performing Asset Class
- Eminem Buys Bored Ape NFT for $450,000
- Samsung Reveals ‘Groundbreaking’ New TV Feature With NFT Trading Support
- South Korean Presidential Candidate To Use NFTs To Raise Campaign Funds, Here’s Why
- Founder of Nexo Brands Bitcoin as advanced gold, predicts price will hit $100,000 in Q2
- Breaking: Estonia is not banning cryptocurrencies; finance minister clarifies rumors
- Bitcoin (BTC) hashrate touches new ATH on 13th Birthday of Genesis Day
- El Salvador President expects Bitcoin ($BTC) to touch $100k this year
- South Korea’s Presidential Candidate Lee Jae-Myung Says ‘Yes’ to Crypto Donations
- DeFi market shows signs of recovery on first Monday of New year; $YFI, $UNI, $AAVE among the top performers
- AAVE Price Analysis: A Descending Trendline Threatens Bearish Reversal In AAVE Token
- ENJ Price Analysis: A Cup And Handle Pattern Could Lead 40% Gain In Enjin Coin
- Terra Price Analysis: LUNA Coin Could Reclaim The Three-Digit Milestone
- Price Analysis: Harmony Displayed A Death Cross While Spell Token Trades Restrictively
- Curve DAO Price Analysis: New Year Brings New Trading Levels In CRV Token
- Chainlink And Uniswap Price Analysis: Coins Display Bullish Preference Amidst Broader Market Weakness
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence In BTC Coin Hints Rally To $53000 Mark
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Falling Wedge Pattern Extends The Correction For ETH Coin
- Cosmos Price Analysis: New Year Brings 30% Growth Opportunity In ATOM Coin
- Monero Price Analysis: V-shaped Recovery In XMR Coin – Walks Toward The $320 Mark