Meme-coins Dogecoin and Shiba Inu have been struggling on their charts over the last few days. These coins have mainly remained consolidated with minor gains or losses in the previous few days.
Dogecoin had returned 2.2% in terms of its ROI over the past week, while SHIB rose about 6%. Dogecoin oscillated between its immediate resistance and support of $0.193 and $0.170, respectively, while Shiba Inu tried to break above the $0.000040 mark.
DOGE/USD Four Hour Chart
Dogecoin was priced at $0.1703, and over the last 24 hours, the meme-coin lost 3.4% of its value. It had displayed a death cross formation over the week, following which the coin would embark on the bearish run.
The immediate support level for the coin stood at $0.170, and at Dogecoin’s current price momentum, the coin would soon move below the support above level. The other price floor stood at $0.155. Near Term Technicals also point towards a bearish price run.
The price of DOGE was below the 20-SMA, which indicated that sellers dominated the price action in the market. In correspondence with the same, the Relative Strength Index was seen below the half-line, near the oversold and undervalued mark as traders have decided to cash out.
The Average Directional Index stated that the market trend was developing strength which signaled a continued bearish price movement.
SHIB/USD Four Hour Chart
The meme-coin displayed mundane price action as the price action remained sandwiched between the $0.000039 and $0.000034 respectively. Shiba Inu was trading for $0.000034 after depreciating by 4.4% overnight. This fall in prices came after sellers took over the market.
Shiba Inu had formed a death cross, as a reason, the coin displayed southward price action in the past 24 hours.
The immediate price support level rested at $0.000028. If the coin breaks above the $0.000039 level, SHIB could target $0.000044, although that is quite unlikely given the readings from the indicators.
The Relative Strength Index was about to touch the oversold region, selling pressure mounted at the time of writing. The price of SHIB was below the 20-SMA, which meant that sellers regained strength. Awesome Oscillator flashed red signal bars in accordance with the bears in the market.
- Iran confirms second crypto mining ban of 2021
- Elon Musk thinks this individual could be the potential Bitcoin (BTC) creator Satoshi
- Bitcoin price trades under $48k as $6 billion worth of Options contract nears expiry
- Fisher Investments CEO says Crypto is no longer a “potential risk”
- South Korea: Authorities approach Apple and Google to block all P2E games
- Breaking: Indian security regulator warns mutual funds against investing in crypto
- NFT Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland to Host Virtual Metaverse Fashion Week
- ProShares Files With the SEC for a Metaverse ETF Amid Growing Craze
- Key Factors that Propelled Ether’s 4X Growth over Bitcoin’s in 2021
- Gold Proponent Peter Schiff Claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Advantage
- Price Analysis: Fantom And BitTorrent Post New Gains, Technicals Suggests Otherwise
- IOTA Price Analysis: MIOTA Price Rechallenges The Crucial Resistance Of $1.6
- Shiba Inu And Dogecoin Price Analysis: Coins Display A Death Cross; Next Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap Consolidates While Convex Finance Targets $50
- Dusk Network Price Analysis: DUSK Price Hints Another Pullback Opportunity For Crypto Investors
- Price Analysis: IOTA Jumps 7% While Filecoin Struggles To Trade Above $40
- SushiSwap Price Analysis: Rising Channel Pattern Leads Recovery Rally In SUSHI
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated