Fantom has been on a roll lately, with consistent gains across its charts since December 20. Over the past week, FTM alone had posted 54.2% gains. BitTorrent, however, displayed restricted price action in the past couple of weeks; overnight, the coin gained 4.7%.
BTT broke its consolidation, although it cannot be ascertained if BTT will continue to move at this pace over the upcoming price action.
BitTorrent attempted to break over its overhead price resistance, but it couldn’t trade above the same price ceiling. Crucial price levels have been discussed below for both coins.
FTM/USD Four Hour Chart
Over the last 24 hours, FTM rose by 3.3%, but traders might just be cashing out their recent gains. Fantom was priced at $2.19, and its immediate price resistance stood at $2.44. Technicals for the coin painted a mixed trading signal at the time of writing.
If buyers resurfaced, the coin could attempt to trade above the $2.44 mark, but if sellers dominate the market, FTM could fall to the $2.04 level. Additional support lines rested at $1.74 and 1.39.
The Relative Strength Index had noted a considerable downtick as the indicator stood slightly above the half-line, indicating that buyers were declining in strength although RSI remained slightly bullish.
Awesome Oscillator, too, displayed slight bearish sentiments in the market; however, AO could witness an upturn if buyers remained in the market for the upcoming trading sessions.
MACD displayed red histograms after undergoing a bearish crossover; indicators mainly flashed signs of an upcoming price reversal.
BTT/USD Four Hour Chart
BitTorrent was changing hands at $0.0027, and the coin noted an appreciation of 4.7% in the past day. The trading range for the coin stood between $0.0029 and $0.0023, respectively. The altcoin had experienced sideways trading for a considerable time before breaking out on the upside.
Despite BTT breaking over the $0.0029 resistance mark, the coin could not hold onto the move and dipped below that making $0.0029 a robust price ceiling for the coin.
The Relative Strength Index was bearish as the indicator fell below the half-line, which signified an increase of sellers in the market.
MACD flashed red histograms right after it encountered a bearish crossover. Regarding price volatility, BTT could experience some price fluctuations as Bollinger Bands opened up at the time of writing.
- Iran confirms second crypto mining ban of 2021
- Elon Musk thinks this individual could be the potential Bitcoin (BTC) creator Satoshi
- Bitcoin price trades under $48k as $6 billion worth of Options contract nears expiry
- Fisher Investments CEO says Crypto is no longer a “potential risk”
- South Korea: Authorities approach Apple and Google to block all P2E games
- Breaking: Indian security regulator warns mutual funds against investing in crypto
- NFT Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland to Host Virtual Metaverse Fashion Week
- ProShares Files With the SEC for a Metaverse ETF Amid Growing Craze
- Key Factors that Propelled Ether’s 4X Growth over Bitcoin’s in 2021
- Gold Proponent Peter Schiff Claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Advantage
- Price Analysis: Fantom And BitTorrent Post New Gains, Technicals Suggests Otherwise
- IOTA Price Analysis: MIOTA Price Rechallenges The Crucial Resistance Of $1.6
- Price Analysis: Uniswap Consolidates While Convex Finance Targets $50
- Dusk Network Price Analysis: DUSK Price Hints Another Pullback Opportunity For Crypto Investors
- Price Analysis: IOTA Jumps 7% While Filecoin Struggles To Trade Above $40
- SushiSwap Price Analysis: Rising Channel Pattern Leads Recovery Rally In SUSHI
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels