UNXD and Decentraland have called fashionistas along to bring their collections virtually to present in the metaverse. This is one opportunity for all to showcase their talent within the technologically advanced era.
Luxury Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland
The luxury NFT marketplace UNXD is built on a polygon network, and the virtual reality platform, Decentraland, is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Both these platforms have planned together to offer the fashion week in metaverse in March 2022. This show will include pop-up shows, catwalk shows, and the after-party.
Calling all designers, brands, and fashion fans. UNXD x @Decentraland present the first Metaverse Fashion Week. A program of catwalk shows and showcases, pop up shops, after parties, and immersive experiences 24th – 27th March 2022. Have your collections ready! #mvfw2022 pic.twitter.com/7Ltt2wVVp9
— UNXD (@UNXD_NFT) December 27, 2021
Decentraland’s first fashion program will be taking place between March 24 to 27, 2022. This metaverse show will also allow the users to view the entire fashion show within the virtual environment. The users will also be able to purchase the outfits for the online avatars, and this is for sure something you should be looking forward to having an exciting experience.
Recently Decentraland tweeted and called for the brands, fashionistas, and the designers to keep ready their virtual collections to present the same within metaverse.
Metaverse – The New Interest in Virtual Environment
Metaverse is the environment that has been generated by internet services, augmented reality, and the virtual world’s convergence. In recent months, it has received a lot more interest than before. It virtually offers one collective experience, which has brought new opportunities for artists, creators, and gamers.
‘The metaverse may represent an over $1 trillion annual revenue market opportunity,’ as stated by the giant crypto investment Grayscale within one of the reports released earlier this year. Grayscale is the subsidiary of the Digital Currency Group (also owns CoinDesk).
If you are looking forward to other signals of the increased interest, even Facebook was seen changing the corporate name recently to Meta. It also announced its own metaverse, which will support the non-fungible tokens or the NFTs.
UNXD in September also worked with Dolce & Gabbana, the Italian Couture label for launching the NFT collection named Collezuone Genesi. This launch sale fetched approx. $5.65 million.
The launch of this upcoming show, Decentraland, ensures to tread the path that Zepeto has already opened, the South Korean metaverse social media app, as per the BBC report.
- Breaking: Indian security regulator warns mutual funds against investing in crypto
- NFT Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland to Host Virtual Metaverse Fashion Week
- ProShares Files With the SEC for a Metaverse ETF Amid Growing Craze
- Key Factors that Propelled Ether’s 4X Growth over Bitcoin’s in 2021
- Gold Proponent Peter Schiff Claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Advantage
- Shib’s massive decline cost big whale nearly half of his holdings
- Breaking: Crypto hacks led to $9.8 billion in losses in 2021
- Breaking: Alibaba vice chairman says he “likes crypto”
- Strip Finance’s NFT Multi-Sender Tool Wins 2021 BUIDL IT Hackathon
- Bitcoin (BTC) slides below $50k again as crypto market turns red
- Dusk Network Price Analysis: DUSK Price Hints Another Pullback Opportunity For Crypto Investors
- Price Analysis: IOTA Jumps 7% While Filecoin Struggles To Trade Above $40
- SushiSwap Price Analysis: Rising Channel Pattern Leads Recovery Rally In SUSHI
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Token Escapes The Consolidation Phase
- Polkadot Price Analysis: V-Shaped Recovery in DOT Coin Threatens Another Resistance Level