The SushiSawp price action shows a struggle to maintain the bullish trend due to multiple bearish factors becoming more and more influential. However, there is overwhelming bullishness that can overcome any minor retracements in the daily chart.
Key technical points to ponder:
- The SUSHI token price struggles to overcome the 200 days EMA supply pressure.
- The intraday trading volume in the SUSHI token is $1.18 Billion, indicating a 100% gain.
In our previous coverage of SushiSawp technical analysis on December 14th, the token price breached the $6 support zone, and downfall to $3 was suspected. However, the coin price managed to overcome the bearishness.
Completing a double bottom pattern on December 21st and breaking above the neckline at $7, the SUSHI coin price continues the bull run to the $9 mark. However, the existing zone between $8 to $9 still remains influential and might cause a trend reversal.
The coin price shows a struggle to rise above the 200 days EMA despite breaking above the 50 and 100 days EMA in the past couple of days with absolute ease. Moreover, the RSI indicator (65) hints at a reversal as the slope approaches the overbought boundary.
SUSHI/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The SUSHI token price continues the rally resonating in the rising channel pattern showing new higher high and higher low spots in the 4-hour chart. However, the recent struggle to rise above the $9 resistance level can mark a bearish fallout.
Moreover, the higher price rejection candle formed closes below $9 and hints at a bearish takeover of the trend. Nonetheless, until the price action remains within the channel, traders can find bullish opportunities at support dips.
The price action indicates resistance levels at $11.5 after the $9 horizontal level in the daily chart. Meanwhile, the previous bullish reversals mark support levels at the $8 and $6 support zone.
- Shib’s massive decline cost big whale nearly half of his holdings
- Breaking: Crypto hacks led to $9.8 billion in losses in 2021
- Breaking: Alibaba vice chairman says he “likes crypto”
- Strip Finance’s NFT Multi-Sender Tool Wins 2021 BUIDL IT Hackathon
- Bitcoin (BTC) slides below $50k again as crypto market turns red
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) Going To Hit $100k? Ambitious But Not Utopia
- Bitcoin transaction in EL Salvador sees an 89% decline since the country adopted Bitcoin as legal tender
- Bitcoin breaks $51k resistance, here’s why its key to the next bull run
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- Just-in: Binance starts crypto financing services in Canada
- SushiSawp Price Analysis: Rising Channel Pattern Leads Recovery Rally In SUSHI
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Token Escapes The Consolidation Phase
- Polkadot Price Analysis: V-Shaped Recovery in DOT Coin Threatens Another Resistance Level
- Solana, Polkadot and VeChain Remain Bullish; Near Term Technicals Suggest Uptrend
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Token Challenges The $23.5 Resistance For Bullish Breakout