Today, the crypto market displayed mixed trading signs, with some coins flashing consolidation while others have either appreciated or depreciated in the last 24 hours.
The market capitalization stood at $2.45 Trillion with a 2.5% adverse change in the last 24 hours.
At press time, Aave was priced at $278.88 while PancakeSwap struggled to break its immediate resistance price level. The technicals of these two coins portrayed mixed signals with more inclination towards a positive price action.
Aave/USD Four Hour Chart
Aave’s price saw an uptrend in the last few days, right after the altcoin had formed a rounding bottom on its chart. In accordance with what follows, the prices of Aave noted appreciation as the coin toppled over many resistance lines one after the other.
Over the last 24 hours, the coin’s price action was quite mundane as it was mainly consolidating above the $272.16 level. Overhead resistance for the coin stood at $310.38. Aave displayed a death cross, which signifies a trend reversal. The chances of a downward price action remain.
The price of Aave was above the 20-SMA line, which signified that buying pressure still dominated the market. As a price reversal could occur, the immediate price where Aave could find support rested at $272.16 and then $236.21.
The Relative Strength Index was slightly below the 75 mark signaling heavy buying pressure in the market. Awesome Oscillator displayed red histograms, although they were decreasing in magnitude.
CAKE/USD Four Hour Chart
PancakeSwap has been experiencing a mundane price action over the past few days and was trading for $12.56 at writing. Immediate overhead resistance stood at $12.93, moving above which the coin could trade near the $14.59 price level.
Near-term technicals for the coin pointed towards a bullish price action in the market, with main technical indicators displaying buying pressure.
The Relative Strength Index was above the half-line as CAKE was still positive despite trading laterally in the past few days. A fall beneath this level will cause CAKE to trade near the $10.80 price mark. Awesome Oscillator displayed red histograms. However, the histograms were declining in size marking a slow down of bearishness.
The Directional Movement Index was positive despite sideways trading, and the +DI line was still seen above the -DI line as selling pressure hadn’t taken over as of yet.
- Gold proponent Peter Schiff, claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Competitive Advantage
- Shib’s massive decline cost big whale nearly half of his holdings
- Breaking: Crypto hacks led to $9.8 billion in losses in 2021
- Breaking: Alibaba vice chairman says he “likes crypto”
- Strip Finance’s NFT Multi-Sender Tool Wins 2021 BUIDL IT Hackathon
- Bitcoin (BTC) slides below $50k again as crypto market turns red
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) Going To Hit $100k? Ambitious But Not Utopia
- Bitcoin transaction in EL Salvador sees an 89% decline since the country adopted Bitcoin as legal tender
- Bitcoin breaks $51k resistance, here’s why its key to the next bull run
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Token Escapes The Consolidation Phase
- Polkadot Price Analysis: V-Shaped Recovery in DOT Coin Threatens Another Resistance Level
- Solana, Polkadot and VeChain Remain Bullish; Near Term Technicals Suggest Uptrend
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Token Challenges The $23.5 Resistance For Bullish Breakout
- KDA Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Could Initiate New Rally In Kadena
- MATIC’s Fresh All-Time High and Fantom’s Bullish Price Action: Next Vital Price Levels