The Cardano coin investors experienced a significant retracement indicating a total loss of around 60% when the coin plummeted to the $1.2 mark. After spending a decent time at this support, the coin hints at recovery for its investors. Moreover, the founder Charles Hoskinson mentioned today that more than a dozen would-be launching on Cardano by the end of Q1.
Key technical element to ponder
- The ADA coin bulls regained the 20-day EAM support
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $1.84 Billion, indicating a 0.84% loss.
The last time we covered an article on Cardano, the rapid sell-off on December 4th retested the support level of $1.2. Though the price showed a significant recovery on the same day, the following trading actively led the price to the bottom support again.
The coin price retested the $1.2 mark multiple times for nearly two weeks to check for sufficient support. From December 21st, the pair started rising again and is trying to recapture the $1.5 resistance.
The ADA price trading below the 50, 100, and 200 EMA indicates a bearish trend. However, the recent pump has crossed above the dynamic resistance of 20 EMA and flipped into potential support.
The Relative Strength Index(54) moves above the neutral level(50), indicating a positive outlook for this coin.
ADA coin 4-hour Time Frame Chart
The recovery phase in ADA coin has formed a cup and handle pattern in the 4-hr time frame chart. On December 27th, the price gave a strong breakout from the $1.5 neckline, with a good volume pump. The pair is still trying to hold above the level, providing a long entry opportunity for traders.
The important levels for the coin on the upside are at $1.61, followed by the $1.71. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.5 and $1.38.
- Gold proponent Peter Schiff, claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Competitive Advantage
- Shib’s massive decline cost big whale nearly half of his holdings
- Breaking: Crypto hacks led to $9.8 billion in losses in 2021
- Breaking: Alibaba vice chairman says he “likes crypto”
- Strip Finance’s NFT Multi-Sender Tool Wins 2021 BUIDL IT Hackathon
- Bitcoin (BTC) slides below $50k again as crypto market turns red
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) Going To Hit $100k? Ambitious But Not Utopia
- Bitcoin transaction in EL Salvador sees an 89% decline since the country adopted Bitcoin as legal tender
- Bitcoin breaks $51k resistance, here’s why its key to the next bull run
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Token Escapes The Consolidation Phase
- Polkadot Price Analysis: V-Shaped Recovery in DOT Coin Threatens Another Resistance Level
- Solana, Polkadot and VeChain Remain Bullish; Near Term Technicals Suggest Uptrend
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Token Challenges The $23.5 Resistance For Bullish Breakout
- KDA Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Could Initiate New Rally In Kadena