The Tezos price maintains a short-term downtrend in its technical chart. This pair plummeted to the $3.85 support, bringing a 58% discount in its value. Furthermore, the price obtained sufficient demand pressure from below, followed by reversal signs from price action and indicators.
Tezos Key technical points:
- The XTZ coin shows a death crossover of the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The daily RSI chart crossed above the neutral zone(50)
- The intraday trading volume in the Tezos coin is $272.5 Million, indicating a 53.2% gain.
Previously when we covered an article on Tezos, the coin was trying to bounce back from the $3.8 support. However, the price could never breach the nearest resistance of $4.54, and after experiencing strong rejection from this level, it plunged back to the bottom support.
This pair resonated in this level for around two weeks before giving a proper breakout from the overhead resistance on December $23. The price sustains the retest phase the next day, and by forming a morning star candle pattern, it seems ready for an upward rally.
The crucial EMA levels(50, 100, and 200) still indicate a bearish trend for this token. Moreover, the chart has recently shown a death crossover of the 50 and 200 EMA.
The daily Relative Strength Index (62) indicates increasing bullishness in the price with its evident bullish divergence.
XTZ/USD 4-hour time frame chart
For Tezos coin to provide a better confirmation for a new rally, it needs to reclaim the crucial resistance of $5.8. The crypto traders can now expect good support from the $4.5 level, which will bolster the price to rally towards the above resistance.
However, a minor resistance level stands between $5.8, and the price is $5.2. The crypto traders should look out for this resistance as it can offer sufficient resistance to interrupt the new rally.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows both lines moving above the neutral line, indicating a positive outlook for the token. Moreover, the chart also shows a bullish crossover of these lines, indicating a buy signal.
- Plan B on Bitcoin; “I really don’t care if it stays stuck at $50,000 or $100,000 or $288,000”
- Binance gets into trouble with Turkish authorities over Multiple Infringements
- Why We Find Black Americans Taking The Lead in Revolutionizing Crypto, NFT
- Turkey To Send Crypto Bill To The Parliament As Lira Surges 20%
- Bitcoin Smashes $51,506 for the First Time Since December 8th
- Kristof Schöffling’s Move Digital sets sky-high ambitions for 2022 and beyond
- Former Indian finance secretary admits the government has “zero clarity” on crypto
- ETH whale hoards nearly 54 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) as price eyes recovery above $0.00004
- Breaking: Thai central bank announces a delay in CBDC pilot
- Breaking: Kraken to facilitate NFTs as collateral for loans
- Tezos Price Analysis: Emerging XTZ Coin Rally Eyes $5.8 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: Buying Opportunity Before 2022 Bull Run In ATOM Coin
- Floki Inu Price Analysis: Token Preparing Its Next Move Inside A Descending Triangle Pattern
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Ascending Triangle Pattern Could Bring Recovery Rally For ETH Coin
- DOGE, ELON, SHIB Price Analysis; MEME Coins Preparing For Santa Rally
- Verasity Price Analysis: Reclaiming The $0.04 Mark VRA Token Hints More 28% Growth
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Brings Recovery Opportunity For SAND Token
- FTM Price Analysis: Christmas Rally Shine Upon Fantom Coin
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: Token Shoots Past Other Leading DeFi Projects
- Price Analysis: Fantom And Cosmos Extremely Bullish With Prices Parked Above The 200-SMA