The Ethereum price action still indicates a correction phase in its chart. However, sustaining above the $3700 support, the coin has revealed a bullish price pattern, which can initiate a new rally in this pair once it breaks out from the crucial resistance zone around $4100.
Ethereum Key technical points:
- The ETH coin is facing strong resistance from the 50-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the ETH coin is $12.1 Billion, indicating a 3% gain.
The last time when we covered an article on Ethereum on December 16th, the coin price was wobbling in a falling wedge pattern. This pair was rejected from the descending trendline, resulting in another dip in the price. However, the sellers can never sustain the price below the $3700 support.
On December 21st, the coin price managed to breach the overhead trendline, trying to end this correction phase. The price also reclaimed the $4000 mark and is currently retesting this level for proper support.
The ETH coin will maintain an uptrend so long as it trades above the trend-defining 200 EMA. However, the 50 EMA line is providing strong resistance to the price.
The daily Relative Strength Index (48) approaching the neutral line(50) has started showing recovery signs in its chart. Moreover, the RSI line has crossed above its 20 EMA.
ETH/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The ETH coin price resonates in an ascending triangle pattern in the 4-hour time frame chart. This pattern has its neckline at $4150-4100, which is the key resistance the buyers need to knock out for initiating an upward rally.
On the contrary, the crypto traders should wait till the price breaks free from the overhead resistance before entering a long trade, as a possible breakdown from the support trendline could drop the price back to the $3700 mark.
The traditional pivot suggests the nearest resistance level for ETH price is $4164 and $440 to play a significant role. Furthermore, the support levels are around the $3900 mark and $3666 level.
- Binance gets into trouble with Turkish authorities over Multiple Infringements
- Why We Find Black Americans Taking The Lead in Revolutionizing Crypto, NFT
- Turkey To Send Crypto Bill To The Parliament As Lira Surges 20%
- Bitcoin Smashes $51,506 for the First Time Since December 8th
- Kristof Schöffling’s Move Digital sets sky-high ambitions for 2022 and beyond
- Former Indian finance secretary admits the government has “zero clarity” on crypto
- ETH whale hoards nearly 54 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) as price eyes recovery above $0.00004
- Breaking: Thai central bank announces a delay in CBDC pilot
- Breaking: Kraken to facilitate NFTs as collateral for loans
- Dogecoin (DOGE) foundation is working with Vitalik to create “community staking”
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Ascending Triangle Pattern Could Bring Recovery Rally For ETH Coin
- DOGE, ELON, SHIB Price Analysis; MEME Coins Preparing For Santa Rally
- Verasity Price Analysis: Reclaiming The $0.04 Mark VRA Token Hints More 28% Growth
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Brings Recovery Opportunity For SAND Token
- FTM Price Analysis: Christmas Rally Shine Upon Fantom Coin
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: Token Shoots Past Other Leading DeFi Projects
- Price Analysis: Fantom And Cosmos Extremely Bullish With Prices Parked Above The 200-SMA
- Curve DAO Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Will Lead CRV Token To $6.4
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Coin Bulls Breach Confluence Of Major Technical Levels
- Price Analysis: Cardano and Enjin Gain Double-digits, Check Next Resistance Level