ETH whales are back at it with Shiba Inu (SHIB) accumulation, pushing the meme token’s price past $0.0004. Earlier today according to WhaleStats it was determined that an ETH whale has bought nearly 54 billion SHIB, amounting to $2 million pushing the meme crypto’s value higher. At press time, Shiba Inu was up by 7.4 percent in past 24 hours, trading at a market price of $0.000038 USD along with the market cap of $21 billion.
🐋 An ETH whale just bought 53,684,945,423 $shib ($2,008,890 USD).
Ranked #37 on WhaleStats: https://t.co/3ADbDHvWPW
— WhaleStats – the top 1000 Ethereum richlist (@WhaleStats) December 23, 2021
However, this is not the first time that ETH whales have been generous towards SHIB. Soon after Shiba Inu reclaimed the first position climbing up from third by dollar value among the top 1000 Ethereum (ETH) wallets, it’s price saw yet another surge last week in lieu of massive whale accumulation.
According to CoinGape’s reportage earlier this week, Dogecoin’s prodigy saw an exceptional 10 percent hike in just 24 hours periods after an ETH Whale added 4 trillion SHIB, i.e., $136 million to its holdings. Furthermore, SHIB even managed to surpass the hike percentage against the OG crypto, Bitcoin ($BTC) with just 6 percent spike, along with Ethereum with 5.7 percent surge in a 24 hours period. According to WhaleStats’ Twitter handle, Shiba Inu is the “most traded and biggest hodling token among the top 1000 ETH wallets”.
Looks like whales are really hungry for #SHIB 🐳🐳
— WhaleStats – the top 1000 Ethereum richlist (@WhaleStats) December 21, 2021
Shiba Inu dominance
Shiba Inu has also ascertained its social media dominance after it was declared as the “the highest mentioned hashtag over a 72 hour period” earlier this month. Additionally, most recently adding to the long list of its achievements, the token was also listed on Australia’s longest-running crypto exchange, CoinJar. The company noted this addition as “inevitable”, given the token’s undeniable popularity.
“In retrospect, it was inevitable. SHIB is here – and we’re also adding 6 more tokens to the CoinJar lineup…Starting today you can buy, sell, send and trade Shiba Inu ($SHIB) using your CoinJar Wallet. With CoinJar Card you can even use SHIB to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, which at the very least should give you something to chat about at family lunch.”
- Former Indian finance secretary admits the government has “zero clarity” on crypto
- ETH whale hoards nearly 54 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) as price eyes recovery above $0.00004
- Breaking: Thai central bank announces a delay in CBDC pilot
- Breaking: Kraken to facilitate NFTs as collateral for loans
- Dogecoin (DOGE) foundation is working with Vitalik to create “community staking”
- Borrow Funds Against Your NFTs? Yes, Crypto Exchange Kraken Will Make This Possible
- Elon Musk Reveals Why He Supports Dogecoin Instead Of Ethereum Even As Values Slide
- El Salvador President asserts Bitcoin (BTC) mass adoption as “game over for FIAT”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Above $51,000 Despite the U.S. SEC Rejecting Two Bitcoin Spot ETFs
- Why 2022 could prove to be the year of regulations for crypto market
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: Token Shoots Past Other Leading DeFi Projects
- Price Analysis: Fantom And Cosmos Extremely Bullish With Prices Parked Above The 200-SMA
- Curve DAO Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Will Lead CRV Token To $6.4
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Coin Bulls Breach Confluence Of Major Technical Levels
- Price Analysis: Cardano and Enjin Gain Double-digits, Check Next Resistance Level
- Helium And Fantom Gain Upto 13% – Crucial Price Levels On Target Next!
- SHIB Price Analysis: New Year Rings Recovery Bell For Shiba Inu
- Price Analysis: Ethereum, Polkadot And Filecoin Appreciate Minorly
- MATIC Price Analysis: Polygon Bulls Ready To Knockout All-Time High Resistance of $2.5
- Terra, XRP And Aave Price Analysis: Coins Log Substantial Gains Over The Week